Cocoatech has released Version 6.4.5 of Path Finder, which fixes some bugs that popped up upon the official OS X Mavericks release.
Please note that there is still an issue some users are experiencing, with PF freezing upon launch of the app. While this update probably won’t correct the issue, we’re still spending a majority of our time on fixing it, and expect a complete fix in the next update.
If you have any issues or questions, get in touch with our support team at support.cocoatech.com.
1. Column view headers fix for Mavericks.
2. Key shortcuts mapping fix for Mavericks.
3. Tiled desktop image fix for Mavericks.
4. QuickLook image preview fix for Mavericks.
5. PDF preview fix for Mavericks.
6. Path Finder no longer previews Mail .eml(x) files as text files.
7. Menu bar icon list fix for Mavericks.