Cocoatech has released version 6.5 for Path Finder, a free update to all licensed Path Finder 6 users which contains fixes to commonly seen issues and bugs.
For any issues, please head over to support.cocoatech.com and start a discussion.
1. Fixed hanging issue some people experienced when launching Path Finder or opening Path Finder’s application launcher. (10.9 Mavericks)
2. Fixed exceptions when saving image in the Image Editor.
3. Fixed exceptions some people experienced when using Text Editor.
4. Fixed drawers opening on start up (10.9 Mavericks)
5. Better synchronization of tags with Mavericks Finder and some other applications which use OpenMeta specification (e.g. Yep)
We have released an public beta containing a fix for the “Freeze on Launch” issue. For more information and to download the Beta, head over to our Open-Beta discussion, where you can report your findings on the beta and discuss with other PF6 users having the issue.
Thanks for bearing with us through this difficult bug!
-The Cocoatech Team
Today, Cocoatech released Path Finder 6.4, following suit of Apple’s OS X 10.9 release. Version 6.4 is optimized with Mavericks in mind, allowing for seamless intergration with your OS. As always, this free update is available to all licensed Path Finder 6 users. Please visit support.cocoatech.com for any issues you may have.
Changes for 6.4:
- Support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- 10.9 Tags compatibility
- Fixed Emoji characters in file names not being displayed in main browser views