We’ve released another patch, Version 6.5.3, in order to fix bugs introduced in both 6.5.1 and 6.5.2. A few days ago, we released 6.5.2 as a fix for 6.5.1. This caused some issues for some users who may not have been affected by the bug in the first place. This new Version fixes that and should be a stable version for all users.
Please get in touch with us at support.cocoatech.com if you have any issues.
1) Fixes to bugs introduced in 6.5.1 and 6.5.2
During our release of Path Finder 6.5.1 yesterday, we noticed some users having an issue with scrolling within Path Finder. This was something caused by OS X, so we were able to pinpoint the issue and solve it rather quickly.
You can download the patch by clicking “Check for Updates”in the Path Finder menu. Please visit support.cocoatech.com with any questions or issues.
1) Fixes to some bugs introduced in 6.5.1
Cocoatech released Version 6.5.1 today for Path Finder 6, available as a free update to all licensed Path Finder 6 users. This update fixes some commonly seen issues, and helps ensure a better file managing experience.
Please visit support.cocoatech.com for any issues you may have.
1. Browser window restores position after un-maximize.
2. Fixed exceptions when cropping a resized image.
3. Fixed Quick Look preview restarting (10.9 Mavericks).
4. Fixed drawer openings for the Find window (10.9 Mavericks).
5. Fixed active window restoring when becoming active app with PF Desktop shown.