Cocoatech has released version 6.5 for Path Finder, a free update to all licensed Path Finder 6 users which contains fixes to commonly seen issues and bugs.
For any issues, please head over to support.cocoatech.com and start a discussion.
1. Fixed hanging issue some people experienced when launching Path Finder or opening Path Finder’s application launcher. (10.9 Mavericks)
2. Fixed exceptions when saving image in the Image Editor.
3. Fixed exceptions some people experienced when using Text Editor.
4. Fixed drawers opening on start up (10.9 Mavericks)
5. Better synchronization of tags with Mavericks Finder and some other applications which use OpenMeta specification (e.g. Yep)
We have released an public beta containing a fix for the “Freeze on Launch” issue. For more information and to download the Beta, head over to our Open-Beta discussion, where you can report your findings on the beta and discuss with other PF6 users having the issue.
Thanks for bearing with us through this difficult bug!
-The Cocoatech Team
Cocoatech has released Version 6.4.5 of Path Finder, which fixes some bugs that popped up upon the official OS X Mavericks release.
Please note that there is still an issue some users are experiencing, with PF freezing upon launch of the app. While this update probably won’t correct the issue, we’re still spending a majority of our time on fixing it, and expect a complete fix in the next update.
If you have any issues or questions, get in touch with our support team at support.cocoatech.com.
1. Column view headers fix for Mavericks.
2. Key shortcuts mapping fix for Mavericks.
3. Tiled desktop image fix for Mavericks.
4. QuickLook image preview fix for Mavericks.
5. PDF preview fix for Mavericks.
6. Path Finder no longer previews Mail .eml(x) files as text files.
7. Menu bar icon list fix for Mavericks.