During our release of Path Finder 6.5.1 yesterday, we noticed some users having an issue with scrolling within Path Finder. This was something caused by OS X, so we were able to pinpoint the issue and solve it rather quickly.
You can download the patch by clicking “Check for Updates”in the Path Finder menu. Please visit support.cocoatech.com with any questions or issues.
1) Fixes to some bugs introduced in 6.5.1
Cocoatech has released Version 6.4.5 of Path Finder, which fixes some bugs that popped up upon the official OS X Mavericks release.
Please note that there is still an issue some users are experiencing, with PF freezing upon launch of the app. While this update probably won’t correct the issue, we’re still spending a majority of our time on fixing it, and expect a complete fix in the next update.
If you have any issues or questions, get in touch with our support team at support.cocoatech.com.
1. Column view headers fix for Mavericks.
2. Key shortcuts mapping fix for Mavericks.
3. Tiled desktop image fix for Mavericks.
4. QuickLook image preview fix for Mavericks.
5. PDF preview fix for Mavericks.
6. Path Finder no longer previews Mail .eml(x) files as text files.
7. Menu bar icon list fix for Mavericks.